Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder III, billed as Once and For All, is an upcoming professional boxing trilogy fight between WBC and The Ring heavyweight champion, Tyson Fury, and former WBC heavyweight champion, Deontay Wilder. The bout is set to take place at T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada on October 9, 2021.
Here’s a complete guide to Fury vs. Wilder 3, including the start time, fight card, PPV price, updated betting odds and more.
Fury Wilder III Fight Card
- Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder
- Frank Sanchez vs. Efe Ajagba
- Robert Helenius vs. Adam Kownacki
- Jared Anderson vs. V. Tereshkin
- Edgar Berlanga vs. Marcelo Coceres
When is Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder 3?
- Date: Saturday, Oct. 9
- Event start : 7 p.m. ET | 4 p.m. PT
- PPV main card: 9 p.m. ET | 6 p.m. PT
- PPV main event: 11 p.m. ET | 9 p.m. PT (approx.)
Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder 3 will take place Saturday, October 9, with coverage beginning with a preshow at 7 p.m. ET followed by the undercard at 7:30 p.m. ET. The pay-per-view main card is set to begin at 9 p.m. ET. Expect Fury and Wilder to make their ring walks for the main event between 11 p.m. and midnight.
How to watch, live stream Fury vs Wilder 3
- TV channel: ESPN, Fox Sports 1
- Live stream (PPV): ESPN+, Fox Sports app
The pre-show and preliminary bouts are available on ESPN News and Fox Sports 1. At 8 p.m. ET, the undercard continues on ESPN and FS1.
The Fury vs Wilder 3 main card is an ESPN+/Fox joint pay-per-view. It can be live-streamed through the Fox Sports app and ESPN+.
Fury vs Wilder 3 PPV price: How much does the card cost?
- PPV price : $79.99
The Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder 3 fight costs $79.99 on pay-per-view.